What is it?
1. Have the students gather together in a circle.
2. Each student, going one at a time, will simultaneously make a noise and movement.
3. The starting student will “pass on” this noise and movement to the student next to him/her, continuing the noise and movement around the circle.
4. When the noise gets back to the original student, the next student will make a new noise and movement combination.
5. Continue the energy pass around the circle until all the students have participated.
Why use it?
This provides a quick movement break during a long period of sitting. It feels a little silly so often encourages smiles and laughter which releases positive and stress-reducing chemicals in the body.